The Wave offers a comprehensive range of controls on a single panel at an affordable price.
Stylish enough to look good in any grading suite and compact enough to be used for on-set grading, you’ll find all the controls you’d expect from a colour grading panel without compromising on the essential ergonomics. The wave features crisp, easy to read, ice-white OLED displays and custom trackerball units based on a non-contacting optical pickup. With enough buttons and knobs to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips, the Wave will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you’re best at doing – being creative!
Most of our software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Wave. When the Wave is used with the Tangent Mapper* you can even customise the layout of the controls.
*see the Application Support tab to see if your application supports the Tangent Mapper.
USB for communication and power
- USB plug-and play (HID device therefore no drivers are required)
- USB powered (so no need for external power supply)
- A single USB cable for each panel
- 3x Programmable trackerballs with Master dials
- Individual reset buttons for ball and dial
- 2x Additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
- 9x Programmable buttons
- 9x Programmable knobs with integral push button resets
- 3x Displays to soft label programmable knobs and buttons
- 9x Programmable function buttons
- Standard transport controls with jog dial
- Controls can only be programmed if the host application supports the Tangent Mapper. To check if your application supports the Tangent Mapper please see the Application Support tab and select you application there.
- All designs and features subject to change without notification.